Isabel was wheezing for 2 days now and then finally I took her in. Intention was to see the first med at LIJ but they walked us right over to the ER. They believe that from the high humidity we have been having that it has been giving a lot of people a hard time breathing. She got 3 treatments and then had to wait for 2 hours after I think it was 2am at that point to see how she was. All good she came home and was fine after.
She was funny... the pulse ox they put on your finger it would fluctuate on the monitor from 98-100 being the perfectionist she is she worked really hard to make it say 100 on the monitor. I am not sure what she thought she was doing to get it to 100 but it kept her quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment