They saw a puppet show "Caps for Sale" and "Three Billy Goats Gruff" they were books that they have been reading in school, very cute stories. I was allowed to go as chaperon for the first trip I was a little excited my self. I think she was more excited to be on the bus then the actual trip. The kids were all really good I was glad I got a chance to go.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
school trip
First kindergarten school trip to Queens college. Can you tell she is excited!
They saw a puppet show "Caps for Sale" and "Three Billy Goats Gruff" they were books that they have been reading in school, very cute stories. I was allowed to go as chaperon for the first trip I was a little excited my self. I think she was more excited to be on the bus then the actual trip. The kids were all really good I was glad I got a chance to go.
They saw a puppet show "Caps for Sale" and "Three Billy Goats Gruff" they were books that they have been reading in school, very cute stories. I was allowed to go as chaperon for the first trip I was a little excited my self. I think she was more excited to be on the bus then the actual trip. The kids were all really good I was glad I got a chance to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment