Engine was shot, cost was not worth the expense to the car. I thought I would be OK with getting a new car, I mean who wouldn't? I did love my car, that car went to a lot of place and did a lot of things with me, hey it took Isabel home for the first time! I guess it was her time she went through many many children in her day and she just wanted to me done!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Saying Goodbye to the Durango :(
Engine was shot, cost was not worth the expense to the car. I thought I would be OK with getting a new car, I mean who wouldn't? I did love my car, that car went to a lot of place and did a lot of things with me, hey it took Isabel home for the first time! I guess it was her time she went through many many children in her day and she just wanted to me done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment