Friday, January 30, 2009

Bon Jovi's BFF

So we are in the car talking and listening to music, Isabel says
- momma this is Bon Jovi right?
It was the song Who says you can't go home. So I said
- Sure Isabel do you like this song?
She says
-Yes and you know who Bon Jovi's best friend is?
- BARACK OBAMA, he loves to sing and dance to his music!
I was hysterical laughing, I could not figure out how she would put the 2 together she likes a few of his songs, is learning about presidents and about our new one in school BUT to put the 2 of them together as best friends, just thought it was too funny. Now she is getting annoyed I ask her all the time "Hey Isabel who is Bon Jovi's best friend again", just to hear her say it, plus I love the way she says Barack Obama.

1 comment:

*Lisa* said...

This is freaking HILARIOUS. How cute!!!