Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ice Land ice skating 1st time this year

Went to dancing school this morning, then we went to the Elmont Library to see the play Madeline's Christmas. It was really cute Isabel enjoyed it. She always likes going to the plays over there. After I wanted to do something with just us so I thought i would take her ice skating. She has not gone since last year, and she gets very nervous about falling. She kept asking me if it was "OK to fall". It did help that she saw other people falling down A LOT! She did great I was so proud of her, she fell a lot also but would get right back up. Everything needed to be explained like the ice is cold, it is OK to get wet blah blah... she is so good if there is an explanation. We had a really good time, she was such a riot. She wanted me to tell everyone she was a good "practicer" ( I told her she needs to practice if she doesn't want to fall down)






No comments: