It was Isabel's very first dance recital. We woke up early and started our morning with a special breakfast at the diner with Mimi and Nana Pauline. So excited we came back to the house to get ready. Biggest excitement was that Melissa was coming with us and sitting in "our" car. After Melissa came we were all forgotten about.

She loved being on stage. The video is a horrible version to watch but it was from her dress rehearsal and then I had to play it on the TV and record the TV with my digital camera in order to get in on the computer.
The girls had a great time and we all enjoyed watching them. So cute even though the real recital day was like a circus up there the girls were more so funny to watch everyone was laughing and cheering for them. When I get the video of the actual day I will try to upload it and see if I can show that.

After the show when I went in the back to get her she saw me ran over to me and said "mommy did you see I was shaking it a lot" so funny the night before she kept telling me she can't twist good ( her tap dance was "twist & shout" ) she was so proud of herself she was shaking her heiney so much.
She loved being on stage. The video is a horrible version to watch but it was from her dress rehearsal and then I had to play it on the TV and record the TV with my digital camera in order to get in on the computer.
The girls had a great time and we all enjoyed watching them. So cute even though the real recital day was like a circus up there the girls were more so funny to watch everyone was laughing and cheering for them. When I get the video of the actual day I will try to upload it and see if I can show that.
After the show when I went in the back to get her she saw me ran over to me and said "mommy did you see I was shaking it a lot" so funny the night before she kept telling me she can't twist good ( her tap dance was "twist & shout" ) she was so proud of herself she was shaking her heiney so much.









No comments:
Post a Comment