Monday, January 21, 2008

3 year old pics and hanging with ROB THOMAS all in one day.

OMG can someone tell me how to make a 3 year old (well almost 3 year old) smile without the cheesiest expression ever. I thought the photographer was going to kill us both she was really good but just trying so hard. In the end I think we got a few good ones. She looks so grown up in these pics I can not believe it is almost 3 years.


Jen invited us to meet up with her at work so since we had the day off and to our surprise MATCHBOX 20 was there doing some interviews ... lol Good thing we always have a camera. Rob Thomas has the same birthday as Isabel so he was discussing with her what kind of Valentine cakes they get. It was really cute. She keeps calling him Robby Thomas.

No comments: